11 February 2021
NEW VACANCY: West Yorkshire Resilience Forum Coordinator
Post: West Yorkshire Resilience Forum Coordinator
Location: Operational Support, Carr Gate, Wakefield
Salary: £23,817 – £26,016 per annum
Job type: Permanent. (The post is suitable for job share)
Closing date: 23:55 on 19 February, 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a full time role as Secretariat support to the West Yorkshire Resilience Forum, based at Ops Support, Carr Gate, Wakefield.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and provide a full administrative service to the WYRF Manager and partner organisations.
The role will require proven experience and knowledge of office systems and procedures, as well as a knowledge of and the ability to operate, computer systems such as Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Candidates will have experience of minute taking and/or shorthand skills, good organisational skills and interpersonal skills.
You will support the West Yorkshire Resilience Forum Manager on a daily basis, which will include minute taking, diary management and clerical support, as well as the completion of administrative records. Candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise varied workloads and communicate effectively with partner agencies both at Tactical and Strategic levels.
The successful candidate will also undertake the below areas of work:
• Organise, coordinate and attend meetings as required; ensure accurate records/minutes of each meeting are completed and information distributed appropriately.
• Gather, monitor, collate and record information relating to the activities of the WYRF in order to assist in the measurement of performance and achievement of WYRF objectives.
• Update, monitor and maintain the WYRF Resilience Direct system;
• Monitor and report upon the performance of the WYRF against the work plan, identifying areas of concern to the WYRF Manager.
• Assist the WYRF Manager in the completion of the Annual Report, Delivery Plan and ensure accurate financial management.
• Assist with the coordination and management of events, seminars and exercises
• Provide administrative support in response to pre-planned and spontaneous incidents, Tactical and Strategic Coordination Groups and regional emergency planning groups.
This is a unique role, with a requirement to achieve a bespoke and in depth knowledge of West Yorkshire Resilience Forum, working practices and the provision of guidance and support. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with good communication and organisational skills, and will be able to work both independently, as part of the team or engaged with wider partners.
You must be prepared to work flexibly to suit the requirements of the WYRF, both in terms of areas of work and working hours and be proactive to respond to the needs of the Forum and partner agencies during major incidents, or in achieving critical deadlines
You may be required to travel for business purposes and work at any location within the Force area.
For full details, and to apply, visit https://westyorkshirepolice.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-3/brand-3/xf-b7145fe6961c/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/2282-XA608-West-Yorkshire-Resilience-Forum-Co-Ordinator-External/en-GB